THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 10, 2011

Goodbye Old Year! Welcome New Year!

They say if something ends something will begin. Just like if a year ends new year starts.

I have learned lot of things in 2010. I have done many wrongs which I want to make it right. I hurt some people and others hurt me too. There are those things I wanted to have but I didn't have them. And maybe they wasn't meant for me. I have also lost important things but there are also those great opportunities which cross my way. There are happenings which I want to forget and those memories I will treasure. There are those who made me cry. Who made me laugh and there are those who loved me and hate me.But despite all this I am still very happy because 2010 leaves me with lots of lessons in life.

Time flies very fast. Its just like a blink of an eye. Just like now its a new year again. And New Year brings a new life, new hope and new everything.

0 comments: